1932 Ford 3 Window Coupe
Ford 3 Window Coupe.
- 1932 California title.
- This car was completed in 2004.
- Body: Outlaw
- Grill: Vintique
- Hood: Rootlieb 3 piece with 3-row louvered sides and Hagan hood brace - Professionally painted with House of Color base-coat/clear-coat urethane (red top / black bottom) barbwire striping between red and black. All assembly in SS hardware.
- All new glass with tinted windshield and slight tint on all other windows.
- Painted Dietz 7-1/2 inch headlight buckets with Jag Tri-bar halogen lights with blue dot and built-in turning signals.
- Chrome windshield frame
- Chassis (painted to match body)
- Outlaw chassis with 5- inch TCI drop chrome axle, Posie's springs with stainless hairpin front suspension with polished front hubs. All assembly in SS hardware.
- Flaming River Polished Aluminum Vega gearbox, nickel plated steering joints with isolator
- Wildwood 4-piston polished aluminum calipers
- Pete & Jakes chrome front shocks
- 15 gallon Tanks fuel tank in trunk
- Currie 9-inch polished aluminum center rear-end with 3.50 gears. - Polished TCI 4-bar suspension with polished Aldan aluminum adjustable rear coil-overs with chrome springs
- Assembled with all chrome or stainless hardware
- Billet Specialties 'Stiletto' wheels (20" x 10" on rear & 17" x 8" on front) on Nitto tires (less than 700 miles).
- Engine & Transmission
- 330 HP Crate motor with Comp Cam
- Endura Shine Edlebrock performer with a 600 cfm carburetor & SS fuel lines
- Red Holley electric fuel pump SS fuel lines and AN fittings - Ceramic coated full length Sanderson headers with HPC coated custom exhaust with X pipe and header flex couplers and Flowmaster 40 mufflers. - MSD distributor/ignition with Taylor 8mm Spiro-Pro wires - Aluminum Be Cool radiator, with Cooling Components fan and shroud with thermostat
- All Billet Specialties accessories with polished Tuff Stuff hi-flow water pump, polished Sanden A/C pump and chrome late model GM style one-wire 140 amp alternator
- B & M TH 350 with shift kit - Interior
- Interior is red ultra leather with black Ostrich leather accent and red loop carpet by Award winning
Ron Mangus of California.
- Vintage air/heat & defrost with electric windows with remote entry - Power Trunk
- Chrome Flaming River tilt steering column with custom billet steering wheel and Lokar shifter
- Secret Audio stereo with remote including 6-CD player and 5 speakers - Painless wiring
- Stewart Warner Wings gauges
- Optima battery
- Wardlow bug screen
-Many custom features, too much to list.
-2004 Goodguys Eagle One winner at Kansas City, many Midwestern 'Best of Show', Feature car in Goodguys Gazette in 2003 from Columbus. Many best of show awards in California.
Price - $ 65,000 Or Trade for 1968 Hemi Dart Clone